R20 Mini Overhead Stirrer
Vol: 35L | 20 NCM | RPM: 2000
If you need a small overhead stirrer with a high IQ check out the CAT R20 mini-stirrer designed for samples to 35 liters (H2O equivalent). Stepless adjustable speeds from 50 to 2,000 rpm are shown on the easily read liquid crystal display panel that has a dial speed control knob and the on/off rocker switch for a controlled splash-avoiding soft start and stop.
The CAT R20 mini-stirrer’s quiet, maintenance free 60-watt brushless motor is equipped with overheat/overload protection, develops a maximum torque of 20Ncm and handles samples with viscosities to 10,000 mPas. It comes equipped with a support rod, Allan key and clamp lever for correctly positioning the stirring tools in sample containers.
Its keyless chuck lets you quickly switch out blade, centrifugal and propeller configurations with shaft diameters from 2mm to 8mm in diameter. The RS 232 interface can be used to operate the unit or record operating data to a PC.
Need an overhead stirrer for small research projects? The CAT R20 may be just what you’re looking for.
|Power Supply||24V DC, 60W|
|Multistep Safety System||Detects and protects against the following dangerous situations:
|Ambient Temperature Range||5- 40°C|
|Max. humidity||80% RH|
|Safety class acc. to DIN 40050||IP42|
|Dimensions||68 x 121,5 (315mm with rod) x 102mm lengths incl. keyless chuck 165mm|
The following accessories are available for the R20:
- Pedestal Stand: Part #60491 $227.00
- Crossover Clamp: Part No: 60492 $35.00
- Stirring Shaft Protector: Part #20618-60 $183.00
- Boss-Heads: Part #60492-00 $25.00
- Dispersion in the Lab: Sometimes an Overhead Stirrer is All You Really Need
- How to Shop for an Overhead Lab Stirrer
- Tips on Selecting a High Performance Overhead Stirrer
- How Dynamic Viscosity Overhead Stirrers Work
- Understanding Overhead Stirrer Terms
- How to Automate Overhead Stirrer Operations
- How to Maintain Laboratory Overhead Stirrers
- Specifying a High Viscosity Stirrer
- Overhead Stirrer Operation Options
- Join Us At The Chemists Corner