X1740 High Power Homogenizer Drive
Includes Stand, Special Clamp, G40 Generator Shaft, Rotor-Stator wrenches and shipping
Vol: 500ml – 20l | RPM: 2,500-23,000 | Watts: 1700
Please CALL 805-709-1056 to place your order.
Our highest-powered homogenizer drive, the CAT X1740 can be used with all rotor-stator dispersing shaft assemblies from the smallest T20 dispersing shaft to the largest G40 dispersing shaft, and displays drive speeds from 2,500 to 23,000 rpm using its 1700-watt drive motor. It is designed for processing volumes from 500ml to 20 liters.
Added versatility for both laboratory and pilot plant applications is achieved by coupling the X1740 homogenizer drive motor to CAT’s DK40 flow through chamber that draw samples through an inlet tube to chamber and dispense it to the same or different container in volumes up to 5000 liters an hour. These devices are also used for closed-loop processing
Standard orders come with the drive motor and recommended supporting stand, crossover clamp, and wrenches for the rotor and stator. Alternatively the X1740 drive motor can be ordered without these accessories.
A 24-month warranty protects the original buyer against defects in materials and workmanship.
The drive, by default, is ordered with the drive stand (which includes the stand, crossover clamp, rotor and stator wrenches). Optionally, the drive can be purchased without the stand (and accessories).
|Motor Power input||1800 Watt|
|Motor Power Output||1200 Watt|
|Idle speed||2500 – 23000 rpm|
|Voltage||230V/50 Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Case dimensions||100x100x360 mm, WxDxH|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5 – 40 C|
|Permissible Humidity||80 % RH|
The following accessories are available for the X1740:
- 60414 – T40 Shaft and Generator Assembly $997.00
- 60415 – G40 Shaft and Generator Assembly $1,147.00
- 60422 – T20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $457.00
- 60423 – G20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60424 – T30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60425 – G30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60477 – Rotor Wrench 40N 40F 40V $75.00
- Cannabis Infusions: Homogenizer vs. Overhead Stirrer
- Inherent Flexibility: Boost Capacity by Making the X1740 an Inline Homogenizer
- Homogenizer Generator Shafts: How to Determine Efficiency
- X1740 Homogenizer: How To Insert Shaft into Motor Coupling
- Homogenizer Shafts: How To Properly Install Generators
- Video – The Assembly and Disassembly of the DK 30
- Be Prepared: Use the Right Tools to Infuse Cannabis Extracts into Products
- Our Homogenizer Tools are Interchangeable to Meet Changing Needs
- How to Disassemble, Clean, and Reassemble the G40 Rotor-Stator Shaft
- X1000 Homogenizer-G20 Generator Shaft: How to Disassemble and Clean (video)