X1740 High Power Homogenizer Drive
Includes Stand, Special Clamp, G40 Generator Shaft, Rotor-Stator wrenches and shipping
Vol: 500ml – 20l | RPM: 2,500-23,000 | Watts: 1700
Please CALL 513-942-4007 or 888-249-4074 or email your order form to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Our highest-powered homogenizer drive, the CAT X1740 can be used with all rotor-stator dispersing shaft assemblies from the smallest T20 dispersing shaft to the largest G40 dispersing shaft, and displays drive speeds from 2,500 to 23,000 rpm using its 1700-watt drive motor. It is designed for processing volumes from 500ml to 20 liters.
Added versatility for both laboratory and pilot plant applications is achieved by coupling the X1740 homogenizer drive motor to CAT’s DK40 flow through chamber that draw samples through an inlet tube to chamber and dispense it to the same or different container in volumes up to 5000 liters an hour. These devices are also used for closed-loop processing
Standard orders come with the drive motor and recommended supporting stand, crossover clamp, and wrenches for the rotor and stator. Alternatively the X1740 drive motor can be ordered without these accessories.
A 24-month warranty protects the original buyer against defects in materials and workmanship.
The drive, by default, is ordered with the drive stand (which includes the stand, crossover clamp, rotor and stator wrenches). Optionally, the drive can be purchased without the stand (and accessories).
|Motor Power input||1800 Watt|
|Motor Power Output||1200 Watt|
|Idle speed||2500 – 23000 rpm|
|Voltage||230V/50 Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Case dimensions||100x100x360 mm, WxDxH|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5 – 40 C|
|Permissible Humidity||80 % RH|
The following accessories are available for the X1740:
- 60414 – T40 Shaft and Generator Assembly $997.00
- 60415 – G40 Shaft and Generator Assembly $1,147.00
- 60422 – T20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $457.00
- 60423 – G20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60424 – T30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60425 – G30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60477 – Rotor Wrench 40N 40F 40V $75.00
- How to Maintain Lab Homogenizer Shaft Bearings
- How to Specify a High Powered Lab Homogenizer
- Five Laboratory Homogenizer Operating Tips
- How to Maintain your Laboratory Homogenizer
- An Introduction to Modular Laboratory Homogenizer Systems
- The CAT X1740 / DK40 Inline Benchtop Homogenizer
- X1000 Homogenizer with DK30 Flow-Through-Chamber Attachment
- How to Create Stable Cosmetic Emulsions With a Lab Homogenizer
- How to Select a Laboratory Homogenizer
- CBD Distillate Infusions: Why a Homogenizer is Your Best Friend