Unidrive X1000 Homogenizer Drive
Unidrive X1000 Homogenizer Drive
With Stand: $1,622.00
Vol: 0.1ml – 2l | RPM: 4000-33000 | Watts: 1000
Please CALL 805-709-1056 to place your order.
General purpose 1000 watt unit with electronically stabilized speed control, 4,000 to 33,000rpm for volumes of 0.2ml (T6 dispersing shaft) to 2 litres (T/G30 dispersing shafts).
With the rotor-stator principal of CAT Scientific Homogenizers, the stirring medium is subjected to a combination of mechanical shearing and sonic energy.
The standard slots in the rotor grasp the medium and forcibly draw it into the working area between the rotor and stator, thus causing induced high frequency pluses to interact vertically and horizontally. This turbulence intensifies the dispersion and produces optimum mixing of the suspension.
The CAT Scientific Homogenizer dispersing systems use very powerful electric drive units to be combined with homogenizing tools, offering exchangeable rotors and stators. Hence different tasks can be solved by using CAT Scientific homogenizing systems.
Dispersing tools are available from 6mm to 42mm. All shafts and attachments are manufactured in stainless steel and are easily disassembled for cleaning, as well as being autoclavable to 121°C
The drive, by default, is ordered with the drive stand (which includes the stand, crossover clamp, rotor and stator wrenches). Optionally, the drive can be purchased without the stand (and accessories).
|Type: Unidrive X1000D||Specifications|
|Motor Power intake||1050 Watt|
|Motor Power Output||650 Watt|
|Idle speed||4000 – 33000 rpm|
|Voltage||230V/50 Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Case dimensions||75x75x290 mm, WxDxH|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5 – 40 C|
|Permissible Humidity||80 % RH|
The following accessories are available for the X1000:
- 60420 – T6 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60421 – T10 Shaft and Fin Generator Assembly $397.00
- 60426 – T17 Shaft and Fine Generator Assembly $427.00
- 60422 – T20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $457.00
- 60423 – G20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60424 – T30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60425 – G30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60409 – AX 60 Analytical Grinding Mill $597.00
- The Unidrive X-1000 Homogenizer Drive
- What Is Emulsification and What Are Its Benefits?
- Principles of Rotor Stator Homogenization
- Why you need a cannabis homogenizer and how to choose the right one
- How the Right Equipment Can Help You Make World Class Concentrates
- The Benefits of High Quality Cannabis Post Production Equipment
- How to Clean Lab Homogenizer Dispersing Tools – Video
- Cannabis Homogenization – 5 Reasons Why It’s Invaluable for Your Brand
- Safeguarding Your Brand via Cannabis Homogenization
- Cannabis Homogenization: Questions & Answers
- The Future of Cannabis Relies on Cannabinoid Distribution
- Stop Scorching Cannabis Consumers With Cannabinoid Hotspots
- The Entourage Effect – Its Role in Cannabis Extracts
- The Effects of THCA and CBDA on The Human Endocannabinoid System
- THCA and CBDA – An Investigation Into The Realm of Non-Psychotropic Cannabinoids
- Cannabis Formulations – Emulsifying VG and BHO for Tinctures
- The Next Evolution in Cannabis Solutions via Terpene Integration
- Clearing the Air – Cannabis and Decarboxylation
- Streamlining Cannabis Post-Processing | Step-by-Step Guide
- Cultivating Safety and Stability in Cannabis Edibles