DK40 Flow-Through Chamber
DK40 Continuous Flow Through Chamber
Price: Call for pricing
Vol: 5,000 liters an hour I RPM : 2,500-23,000 I Watts: 1700
Please CALL 805-709-1056 to place your order.
Turn your CAT Scientific homogenizer into a production line system by coupling it to the DK-40 flow through chamber. Water-cooled and easily cleaned the DK-40 flow-through chamber permits you to extend sample dwell time simply by restricting the outflow. Processing rates depend on the speed of the drive motor but can reach 5.000 liters per hour.
The X-1740 homogenizer drive motor is attached to the DK-40 flow through chamber that is mounted on a horizontal plate. The chamber is fitted with Inlet and outlet tubes, two for coolant and two for samples being processed. Configuration options include same container operation, product transfer and closed-loop processing.
Decoupling the drive motor from the chamber allows you to use this powerful tool for standard homogenizing operations using one of the many rotor-stator generator combinations available from CAT.
|Motor Power input||1800 Watt|
|Motor Power Output||1200 Watt|
|Idle speed||2500 – 23000 rpm|
|Voltage||230V/50 Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Case dimensions||100x100x360 mm, WxDxH|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5 – 40 C|
|Permissible Humidity||80 % RH|
There are no accessories for the DK40 Continuous Flow Through Chamber
- Tips for Homogenizing Volatile Samples
- Flow-through Chamber Accessory for a Lab Homogenizer
- How to Sterilize a Lab Homogenizer
- Homogenizing Acidic Solutions
- Tips on Homogenizing Delicate Samples
- Using a Flow-Through Chamber for Sports Drink Processing
- Turning a Lab Homogenizer into a Flow-Through Chamber
- How to Use CAT Homogenizer Flow-Through Chambers